Whether traveling for business or leisure, Emerald Club® members love saving time and avoiding hassles when they bypass the counter at any of our over 60 counter bypass locations. It’s the easiest way to get on the road fast.
- Simply reserve a Midsize car at participating locations in the U.S. or Canada.
- When you arrive at the location, go directly to the Aisle or Executive area.
- Choose any car — any size, color, make or model — and only pay the reserved Midsize rate. The keys are in the cars.
Emerald Reserve Service is exclusively for Emerald Club® members who require a specific car class — a convertible, SUV, minivan or any other vehicle.
- Make your reservation for the desired vehicle at a counter bypass location.
- When you arrive, bypass the counter and go directly to the row of the car class you reserved. The bus driver and greeter will be available to guide you.
- Choose any car from the row of your reserved car class. The keys are in the cars.
- Your rental transaction will be quickly completed at the exit booth.
Emerald Club Counter ServiceSM allows you to expedite your rental process when counter bypass is not available.
- When you arrive at the rental facility, go to the dedicated Emerald Club® queue at the National counter.
- Present your driver's license and credit card. The rental agent will hand you the rental agreement and keys and direct you to your vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: Some locations feature a booth situated on the lot. This service allows you to bypass the counter and proceed to a designated area on the lot to process your rental.
- When you arrive at the location, go directly to the booth on the lot.
- Here you can choose the car you want, receive the keys from the agent and get on your way.